Finance Leadership Program
At White Cap, you'll find a hard-working, energetic team of people who are committed to earning the trust of our valued customers and relentlessly driving their success by always delivering what they need, when and where they need it. And we know it's our trusted people who make all the difference. That's where you come in!
OUR TALENTED FINANCE ASSOCIATES ENABLE OUR INCREDIBLE GROWTH!
Our Atlanta-based Finance Leadership Program (FLP) is for recent graduates who are interested in accelerating their career in Finance through a rigorous and rewarding leadership development program that includes...
- 24-month rotational program with competitive pay and benefits
- Mentorship and partnership from tenured members of the Accounting, Finance, and Strategy teams
- Exposure to the White Cap Senior Leadership team
- A holistic view of the White Cap Finance department to help you determine your desired career path in Finance.
- Opportunities to be involved in a variety of finance projects, including the pursuit of organic growth, process improvement, management reporting, acquisition and integration of targets, management of capital structure, development and use of business intelligence and analytics tools, supporting our investor relations strategy, and developing White Cap's sustainability framework.
Successful Finance Leadership Program completion will result in permanent placement within our finance organization.
White Cap is an exciting option to kick off your career. We hope you consider this opportunity to join our White Cap family!
Please click the link below to see what Finance Leadership Program opportunities are available. If there is not one available at this time, join our talent community to receive updates when new opportunities are posted.Apply today!