CAREER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
GROW YOUR CAREER WITH WHITE CAP
At White Cap, you'll find a hard-working, energetic team of people who are committed to earning the trust of our valued customers and relentlessly driving their success by always delivering what they need, when and where they need it. And we know it's our trusted people who make all the difference. That's where you come in!
As an Operations Leader Trainee in the Career Development Program, you will have the opportunity to engage in on-the-job training, job shadowing, leadership development, and partner with your manager to develop the skills and knowledge that will accelerate your career. Throughout the program, you'll learn everything from the warehouse, where it all begins, to customer service, management, and beyond.
PARTICIPANTS IN THE PROGRAM WILL EXPERIENCE ...
- Rotational assignments in various segments of the branch business with on-the-job training
- Inclusive career experience with dedicated resources to ensure a successful long-term career path at White Cap
- Tailored learning curriculum with leadership development sessions, operations training, and systems training focused on developing future operations leaders
- A robust support system is another benefit of being part of the program; each Operations Leader Trainee will be assigned a Regional Champion, Mentor, and additional process coaches to ensure they receive the best training White Cap has to offer
- Exposure to Senior Leadership at White Cap throughout the program
- Capstone, cross-functional projects that will be presented to White Cap leadership, creating exposure for you across the company
Successful program completion will result in achieving initial placement in a full-time position in operations.
White Cap is an exciting option to kick off your career. We hope you consider this opportunity to join our White Cap family!
Please click the link below to see what Career Development Program opportunities are available. If there is not one available at this time, join our talent community to receive updates when new opportunities are posted.Apply today!